Mission Statement: Edifying the multicultural communities between Dade and Broward, pilule Florida to properly relate with God and mankind by demonstrating our worship, and by reaching man and women through evangelism and service.
1. We are a ministry founded on biblical principles, and thus boldly proclaim the Bible as the inspired word of God, relevant to all peoples in all ages.
2. We want to be known for our dedication to academic and spiritual excellence, mentoring, and supporting our spiritual leaders.
3. We place emphasis on a relationship with God, such relationship being proper, real, and relevant. This relationship with God inevitably overflows into the proper relationship with the Body of Christ which is the Church. We imagine all members working cooperatively to create an environment in which all will discover their position within the Body, and realize their spiritual and personal potentials. Our environment is to inspire maximum participation, is to promote personal satisfaction, and is to support and mold effective leadership.
4. We have undertaken the task of becoming a church where every person is valued and every person’s talents are needed, and appreciated, where there will be no homeless, no unwanted, no rejected, and no resented. A place where language and ethnicity are not a pre-established concern.
5. Our vision is to make a positive impact in the region between the counties of Dade and Broward, Florida, creating a family center in which all are welcomed.
6. We are committed in becoming a church that is a true reflection of the society in South Florida, taking into account the total cultural background of the people we minister.
7. We purpose to reach the mainstream of our multi-cultural society by the spreading of the Gospel through all available means (modern or ancient).
8. We serve in a spirit of excellence, with integrity and compassion for our community, our nation and our world. We have determined to serve the lost and broken with the utmost level of dignity and respect.